Committee of Management
The Coburg Historical Society Committee is made up of volunteers who are interested in being actively involved in ensuring that Coburg’s history is not lost. It is responsible for the running and operation of the Society within the requirements set out in the Society’s Constitution.
Committee members are elected annually at the August AGM. Any financial member of the Society is eligible to stand for election as an office bearer.
The Committee meets regularly, at the RSL.
- President: Katrin Strohl
- Vice Presidents: Marilyn Moore and Ivan Cindric
- Secretary: Helen Laffin
- Treasurer: Christine Butler
- Committee members: Lisa O’Halloran, Lauren Darling, Adrian Didlick, Dr. Annely Aeuckens, Mark Congdon
General monthly meetings
Click here to find the dates for our monthly meetings!
Where: Coburg Library Meeting Room, Corner of Louisa and Victoria Streets
(Coburg Library Meeting Room, corner of Louisa and Victoria Streets, Coburg. Enter via Victoria Mall.)
- By car: There is plenty of street parking and there are several nearby free public car parks.
- By tram: Take the number 19 tram down Sydney Road to Stop 33. The venue is a two minute walk west along Victoria Mall.
- By bus: Take bus route 513 (Eltham to Glenroy) along Bell Street, stop at the corner of Sydney Road and Bell Street and walk south along Sydney Road to Victoria Mall.
- By train: Take the Upfield line train to Coburg Station and it’s a two minute walk from there.