Time for a revamp!
Thanks to all the volunteers who gave their
- time and
- effort to help demolish the old shelf in the annexe, clean and paint the walls and assemble the new shelves.
Thanks as well to Moreland City Council for the Membership Activity Grant!
The Bluestone Cottage Museum is closed until further notice.
Thanks for your understanding!
Stay safe everyone!
For those who missed the KODAK-talk or could not jump onto the ZOOM event:
The use of QR codes is now mandatory. All volunteers and visitors entering the Bluestone Cottage are required to log-in using the state government QR code. The QR code is located on the door. Please let one of the volunteers know if you need help or don’t have a mobile phone and we can login for you. Your name and phone number will be recorded. The data is discarded after 4 weeks but it is essential for speedy contact-tracing.
Covid Safe Plan Requirements
The safety of our Members is paramount. We will communicate any changes to our Covid Safe plan as soon as practicable.
Please book ahead for talks and events by emailing email@example.com or
telephoning 9350 3818.
Members and visitors must wear a face mask to all meetings of the Society.
• All attendees must legibly print their name, address and telephone contact number in our attendance book.
• To enable compliance with social distancing requirements, all chairs will be placed 1.5 metres apart.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided – please sanitise your hands on entry and exit.
• Unfortunately we cannot allow attendees to share any food and drinks. Members are welcome to BYO drinks and snacks.
Opening of the Bluestone Cottage Museum
We are going to open on following Sundays, from 2-4.30pm
CLOSED on Easter Sunday
Sunday 11 April
Sunday 2 May
Sunday 6 June
Sunday 4 July
Sunday 1 August
Sunday 5 September
Sunday 3 October
Sunday 7 November
Sunday 5 December
We are excited and can’t wait to welcome our old and new members and lots of visitors!